Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Start of the Day

Today has been very weird. I woke up excited about fixing breakfast for my family. I actually started the bacon! Than, I checked my email and realized that I had a doctor's appointment and needed to be out the door in 15 minutes. It was crazy!

I think that is what messed with the rest of my day. I finished my most important "to do's" but I felt tired and even a little depressed that my day did not go the way I pictured it at 7 o'clock this morning.

I am trying to get myself in somewhat of a better mood. I played Monopoly Jr. and Dominoes with my little ladies. I ate two brownies; yes, that made my mood worse after I realized what I had done! I guess I just need to let the day go, but I want to know that I accomplished something.

I will tell you the one thing that I missed---my morning Bible time. Isn't that strange that such a simple thing could affect my day? I guess it is another reminder that I cannot be successful without the Word and my time with the Lord---no matter how simple it may be.

Hopefully, I will not make the same mistakes tomorrow!

No comments: