Friday, September 14, 2007

Another Full Day

I have really wanted to use this blog to record my thoughts and ideas, but I am finding it so hard to get an opportunity to sit down. My days are filled with wonderful things (a newborn baby, travel to an out-of-town field trip, sharing with my ladies), but I still have so many things that are not wonderful like the kitchen, the laundry, the bathrooms....

Just typing this makes me want to close my eyes and forget it is all still there to do---so I think I will! Good night!

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

You'll find your blogging groove...eventually...ha ha! I have been at it since June and am still trying to refigure my time out "here".

One tip - go to my edit my profile in your dashboard and click the box that says, "show my email address". This will allow people to reply to comments you leave on their blogs - a great way to get to know people (if you want that)

BTW - I am a blogging friend of Melodye's. Nice to "meet" you!